These booking conditions (the "Conditions") apply to all bookings made in respect of Keat Farm Parks. The Conditions form part of a contract between the person making the booking("you"/"your") and Keat Farm Caravans Limited, the owner of the Parks (the "Company"). Our contact details are as follows:
Telephone: 01227 374381
Fax: 01227 74058
Geographical address: Reculver Road, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 6SR
When making a booking, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept, and do accept, on behalf of your party the terms of these Conditions. Your contract with the Company will exist as soon as the Company issues to you its booking confirmation either in writing or verbally. This contract is made on the terms of these Conditions, which are governed by English law, and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
1. No booking will be accepted unless accompanied by Full payment or a Booking Deposit of £10 per night. The Booking Deposit (non refundable) is part of the total charge, the balance of which is payable 30 days prior to arrival.
2. Payments will only be accepted by recognised Credit/Debit Cards.
3. The online booking system reserves 1 pitch per transaction only. You may not book more than one pitch through this system. If you wish to book more than one pitch please contact the park.
4. If you ask to make a booking for more than 2 people we may require you provide evidence to our reasonable satisfaction that you are all couples or all members of the same family. If we are not satisfied by your response then we may not accept the booking.
5. Our prices are based on the manufacturers maximum recommended number of occupants. No caravan or tent may be occupied by more people than the manufacturer recommends.
6. It is a company policy not to issue refunds.
7. All users of the Parks are responsible for the safekeeping of any personal possessions or other physical property which they bring onto the Parks, and are required, at all times, when they are on the Parks, to exercise due care and attention to protect their own personal safety and wellbeing. The Company will only be liable to you for:
7.1. personal injury or death caused by the negligence of the Company or its employees and officers; and
7.2. loss of or damage to any personal possessions or other physical property caused by the negligence of the Company or its employees or officers
8. In no circumstances shall the Company or any of its employees or officers have any liability for any other loss or damage to you or any other park user whether direct or indirect howsoever arising or incurred.
9. You undertake on behalf of yourself and all members of your party to observe the park rules as displayed at the park.
10. Parking: Touring caravans and tent pitches - one car per pitch permitted. No commercial vehicles are permitted on the Parks. Commercial vehicles are defined as:
10.1. Any vehicle with a load carrying capacity section instead of rear seats and is 3.5 tonnes or less in weight and under 2 metres in height.
10.2. Any vehicle with panels in place of any of the windows and 1 or no rear seats.
10.3. Pick-up or open back vehicle with single or double cab (crew cab) including those with and without a hard top.
11. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
12. All prices quoted by the Company or any of our parks are inclusive of VAT where applicable at the rate in force at the time of publication. The right is reserved to vary the inclusive cost should the VAT rate alter.
13. To ensure the quiet enjoyment of the park at night, parents and guardians are requested to ENSURE THAT THOSE UNDER THEIR CARE ARE BACK TO THEIR TOURER/TENT/MOTOR CARAVAN BY DUSK.
14. You must not cause a nuisance on our parks and must ensure that no member of your party does so either.
15. If you or any member of your party commit a serious breach of these Conditions or any of the rules displayed at the park, we reserve the right to terminate the booking. If the breach is capable of remedy, then before we cancel the booking we will give you a written notice which gives you the opportunity to remedy the breach within a reasonable period. Depending on the nature of the breach, this period may be short – for example a notice relating to anti-social behaviour will generally require remedy within one hour.
16. If you have a concern or complaint which the park is not able to resolve for you, please contact Head office in Herne Bay, Kent.
17. If we are not able to resolve your complaint then please note that:
17.1. We are members of the British Holiday & Home Parks Association, whose customer conciliation service may be accessed by calling them on 01452 526911.
17.2. Information about the Online Dispute Resolution Platform is available here: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/